Old Jul 22, 17, 2:18 pm
k819

Programs: ICH Platinum, Le Accor Platinum, Mariott Silver, Flying Returns Silver, Krisflyer Gold
If you are a woman, never do inter terminal trans. in Delhi airport on their shuttles

If you are a woman, don't do inter terminal transfers on their shuttles. Better take prepaid taxis (verified)

My wife had a very bad experience (It need not happen with everyone), she had to wait 40 mins. for the shuttle and the shuttle was overcrowded with all men and was even harassed (placed a hand on her shoulder and with a smile on his face) by an undignified b******* on the bus. The bus is not like your ordinary shuttle bus in other international airports, with space for your luggage etc. Its similar to local buses used for intra city commute.

Delhi used to charge a bomb as UDF fees, I cant imagine that they are not providing decent shuttle services. I will never ever transit through Delhi, forget about my wife. Its a disgrace that this happens in the capital airport.

Wake up GMR, if you want to become a world class transit airport, then you are no where close to it (that too charging a bomb in fees).

Last edited by k819; Jul 22, 17 at 11:45 pm