FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Ziva Cancun - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 22, 2017, 11:21 am
benosufan

[QUOTE=CodeAdam10;28476075]They do have connecting rooms. Not sure if you want the hassle of switching things around now (or if they still have award availability for your dates) but you can do first 3 nights in two connecting rooms and then continue the remaining 4 nights in one of the same rooms which has two double beds.

So I can confirm they do have adjoining rooms available. We were upgraded to ocean view and placed in room 2370 for our entire 7 night stay. Our room was able to be joined with 2369 I believe. It is an amazing view as 2370 is the corner room on the southwest part of the resort. We actually had 2 views of the ocean. One view out of the west window in the room and one view to the south from the huge patio with a lounge/couch and table with 4 chairs. It was so close to the ocean you could hear the waves crashing against the rocks. We could see ocean while lying on the king size bed looking out through the patio! I would recommend this room if you are not upgrading to a suite. I could tell this room's patio was much larger than the other rooms that are not on the corners. There was plenty of room on the sofa bed for the 8 and 9 yr old. Also plenty of room for the pack n play for the 18 month old. I will do a full review of our stay soon.

If anyone has questions I'd be happy to answer them.