FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Sky Club doesn't seem to be very pleasurable experience these days
Old Jul 20, 2017, 8:58 pm
KDCAflyer

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Saj8986
PDX, SAN, SEA, DEN, SLC...even both MSPs SCs are occasionally busy but nothing near some of the nastiness I'm reading. A post above about JFK T4 and ATL E&F is horrible. Trash everywhere, food bar stripped clean....lazy employees and/or terrible SC members I would never want to be around.

And yes I've been to many many lounges in US, Europe and Africa Vera my 35 years of flying.
The MSP clubs can get bad too, but generally due to overcrowding, not lack of effort by staff. DL should have expanded both locations long ago.

Unfortunately my description of JFK T4 is not an exaggeration. I was there last Saturday and it was bad. No IRROPS, and not a peak travel day. There were no excuses.

I really think that DL should exclude Amex swipes at certain clubs during parts of the day. Namely when the evening international flights are scheduled. Like some PP lounges do. If someone flying on an expensive D1 fare can't find a seat, that's a big problem. At the very least, have a roped off area at JFK T4 and ATL E/F for D1 passengers.

Last edited by KDCAflyer; Jul 20, 2017 at 9:06 pm