FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Predeparture Drinks/Beverage (PDB) - When, What and Why Not?
Old Jul 18, 2017, 11:41 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by RogerD408
This may have some nasty consequences, but what if, once it's known the FA is serving from the galley, if a few passengers started serving PBDs?

A while back, I stopped at a restaurant while on a road trip. The hostess was busy clearing tables in between taking names & counts for tables. Simple enough process, so as new people entered the place, I asked for their name and number and updated her list (no seating). LOL I did get attentive service once seated and had a good chat with the workers that saw what was happening.

Imagine a self-service class! They supply the goods, we help ourselves (no loading up your carry-on). Hmmm If I expect poor service, I pack in what I want. Very strange looks sitting in F and eating a Cuban sandwich picked up before getting to MIA (upgrade cleared at gate).
And I can imagine some people tipping the entire bar in their bags and making off with the lot