FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Some AS operations moved to SFO T2 on 26 April 2017
Old Jul 16, 2017, 4:06 pm
Baze
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Waitlisted
Was there Thursday, I found it humerous my AS flight to PSP at 3 was at 50B and the VX. Flight at 2:35 was at 50A, they shared a CSA booth and walkway to the planes which landed minutes apart at a very slow PSP airport in July. Seems they need to eliminate one of those flights. The Admirals club is a nice one, and it's a big airy and bright terminal. This will be a nicer experience than the old 22/23 gates or the international terminal IMHO.
Does the SFO-PSP AS flight always leave from Terminal 2 now? I will be on it the 24th of this month. My itinerary says International terminal, but no gate yet.

Originally Posted by ashill
AS389 now shows gate 50A (though I have to go to the terminal map to confirm that that's in T2; the app doesn't say). AS should do better here, I think.
Terminal 2 is gates 50-59

Originally Posted by akdancer
The international terminal at SFO has gates "A" or "G". No "I" gates there. Terminals at SFO are numbered 1-3, though I don't think Int'l Terminal has a number. AS needs to do more about putting a terminal ID on all references to gates at SFO.
"I" is the International terminal with both A and G gates A1-12 and G91-102 (not connected airside to each other)

Terminal 1 has the B20-28 and C40-48 gates

Terminal 2 has the D50-59 gates

Terminal 3 has the E60-69 and F70-90 gates