FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ExpertFlyer.com Help Desk Thread
View Single Post
Old Jul 15, 2017, 2:15 pm
ExpertFlyer Voice
Left Expert Flyer 4/23

Originally Posted by eddieras
hey - just a public thanks to EF monthly Alert Service! I booked AA award travel a couple months ago for four, leaving Christmas day from Chicago to Rome for 10 days. However I was only able to find the following - ORD-CMH-PHL-LHR-FCO and the same on the return! But taking the advise here, i grabbed what i could since it was on the dates i wanted. I then set up alerts on EF and got my first alert yesterday and was able to cut out CMH on both the outbound and return. Now i'm hoping to cut out London and get some of those taxes back as well! Thanks again for the great service!!
You're welcome. Glad we could help!

Originally Posted by Ross0
Hmm. Am I imagining this or do you have this functionality in other search results screens? I could have sworn this was there. Thanks!
Maybe you're thinking of the Seat Map searches with links at the bottom for the other cabins? Either way if you want to discuss further please send us an email at [email protected]

Last edited by TWA884; Jul 16, 2017 at 9:19 am Reason: Merge consecutive posts by the same member; please use the multi-quote function