FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Opinions on children's travel beds, especially kid-o-bunk travel bunk bed?
Old Jul 13, 2017, 11:58 pm
flyerbjorn

Programs: UA GS, BA Gold, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, IHG Gold, National Exec Elite, Hertz PC
Opinions on children's travel beds, especially kid-o-bunk travel bunk bed?

I have two boys, currently 3 and 5. We've taken them around the world a number of times and spent many nights in hotel rooms. When the kids were little, we brought a BabyBjorn travel crib. Now that they are older, we bring an inflatable sleepover bed. While it's easy to bring and fits in a suit case, it's not that great for sleeping. Amongst other things, the inflatable part makes noise whenever the kid moves.

I'm looking at the kid-O-bunk travel bunk bed, which seems perfect for our needs. Our kids have a bunk bed at home and love it. Has anyone tried one of these? Online reviews seem somewhat biased: "I got or borrowed one for free and we loved it."

Whenever we fly somewhere, we tend to have a massive luggage allowance, so checking another bag or two is never a problem. Fitting in a small taxi or rental car sometimes is, but I'd rather the kids sleep well. I'd rather not pay for rollaway beds and hope they are available.

Thanks in advance,
Flyerbjorn