FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TD Aeroplan Visa Credit Card (USA version)
Old Jul 11, 2017, 6:56 am
notalk28

Programs: AC 75K, Marrott Platinum, BW Diamond, AP Diamond
TD minimum Spend

Originally Posted by global_happy_traveller
Had a card for approx a year.... then cancel.... and tried churning about half year later..... met the minimum spend requirements and even assigned a new Aeroplan # (by TD US), but the 25000 miles never posted 3 months after qualify.

Also to note, TD US online banking keeps a list of all past credit card details with your profile. i assume they keep track of sign up bonus miles given out
I have churned this card three times successfully, and most recently back in May 2017 was my third time. You have to be careful on the minimum spend on this, it is three statement notices, and not necessarily 90 days. When my wife got her second TD Visa last fall, we got her first statement right about the same time she received the card (so we just lost 30 days right from the start) and by the time she hit the $1000 spend it was the day they closed her third cycle and therefore they said she didn't get her spend in time. She actually did, but it took a few days for it to post. We tried unsuccessfully to get it and the rep tried for a few months but we eventually gave up. Lesson here is to get the $1000 spend in ASAP.