FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MSP TSA failing at 95% rate!
View Single Post
Old Jul 6, 2017, 10:24 am
Boggie Dog
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gsoltso
The organization has made a point of not publishing covert/overt testing procedures or results, I do not anticipate that to change moving forward. They do not disclose what they test for, what they use, who they use (with the exception of nebulous titles - "Red team", etc), how they conduct them or what they are actually testing. I hope that they continue in this vein, simply because the information can be used for nefarious purposes. If we publish the methods or similar information, someone can learn how to game the system, ditto with locations, testers, items, equipment, etc.

Now, a refutation (or confirmation for that matter) may come from another source, but I do not anticipate TSA to come out and state that these test results are accurate or not accurate, I expect them to continue with the "neither confirm nor deny", because that is what they are supposed to do.

As to the drugs search, they have posted it tons of times, I do not expect them to post specifically on this report... because, well, we have posted the contrary opinion tons of times.
You posted recently chastising people here for not getting facts before trusting a story in the media that was negative towards TSA.

So give us the facts that refutes that story!