FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel and Residences
Old Jul 4, 2017, 9:45 pm
Firsttime4me2

Programs: AccorPlus Plat
Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel and Residences

Two rooms with an Accor Plus Platinum stay between 05JUN>08JUN2017

We were very happy with the hotel we had booked two by one-bedroom apartments and were upgraded to two by two-bedroom apartments. We had more room than we knew what to do with. We were not expecting both rooms to be upgraded and they were both large with fully operational kitchens.

The rooms included two complimentary pieces of laundry per room per day, in room local calls which came in very handy for confirming tours. The only negatives, were no pork bacon at breakfast, and the power points in the rooms were not multi country.

Both rooms received Executive Lounge privileges, we were blown away! The lounge is magnificent, it is located on level 29, I think it is actually occupies the Presidential Suite and open from 0630 until 2000, it has a great view of the Twin Towers. We had read that children were not permitted in the lounge but did not find that to be the case during the day when we attended afternoon tea from noon until 1500. The staff were attentive friendly and advised just where to sit and helped us take great photos with the towers in the background. The evening Cocktail served between 1800 and 2000 provided a good variety of canapés with plates of hot hors d’oeuvre brought out to each table. Beer, wine and spirits were also readily available.

As previously mentioned both rooms received Platinum privileges, in addition there was a welcome letter from Sumathy Manicam (Lounge Assistant Manager) and a card from Simon Angrove (Director of Ops), we also received welcome fruit and memento gift. Residence guests with lounge privileges were also able to take breakfast in the Eccucino restaurant rather than the Living Space or Level 29.

A great tip for transport to and from the hotel is the web app ‘Grab’ which is similar but normally cheaper than an Uber, we would definitely return!

Value for money? YES, Feb 2017 ‘Asia Pacific Sale – 50% off’ cost for two one-bedroom residences for two nights @ AUD$105pn each.