FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Combined 2017 AA International Meal / Meals - menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Jul 3, 2017, 6:30 pm
pmanchuk

For those who might be curious, I ended up having the Herb Crusted Snapper last week on my way to Madrid... I'm still trying to sort out where exactly the herb crusted part was. Overall it was an ok option for the main (likewise the starter and dessert were fairly standard for AA)... as others have said, the strange sauce didn't particularly go well with the fish.

However, the breakfast was another story. I think this was the first time I've ever experienced crunchy scrambled eggs... clearly someone heated the breakfast a tad bit too much! To the extent that the bottom half of the eggs were permanently adhered to the dish.

But then again, I'm not really surprised by the overcooked breakfast considering two of the cabin crew seemed rather awe-struck by one of the passengers (still have no idea who he was). Truth be told, I found it to be in rather poor taste to have a gaggle of two cabin crew AND three other passengers from the Y cabin standing in the aisle chatting up the mystery passenger a couple seats away during the morning hours before landing. (and yes I blurred out the visible faces of said crew members and passengers simply because while they may have been acting in my opinion inappropriately, I don't believe in shaming people online in an open forum... emailing the non-blurred version to AA is another story)
Attached Images      

Last edited by pmanchuk; Jul 3, 2017 at 6:38 pm