FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Incheon airport pet friendly?
View Single Post
Old Jul 2, 2017, 5:17 am
Justine Vazquez Resultan

Not sure what to expect — please help?

I've read and understood the requirements and am confident I'll be able to comply with them, however, I will be having an 11 hour layover at the Incheon International Airport. My route is from Manila, Philippines to San Francisco, California, via Asiana Airlines.

I've tried to contact the Incheon Airport to ask about this, but I had to sign up to a mailing list to do this, which I was okay with, but the website is so bad that I couldn't successfully do this.
I also tried asking through their Facebook page and their reply was along the lines of: We haven't experienced long layovers with pets and you're not allowed anywhere with your pet.

I question the accuracy of this reply because Korea has rules about the entry and exit of pets...How can an International Airport not have any information about it?

I'm frustrated to tears and afraid. I can't leave my baby! Does anyone out there have any information that could be useful to my situation? I'd be so grateful for any help.

Last edited by Justine Vazquez Resultan; Jul 2, 2017 at 5:20 am Reason: Lacking a request for help