FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Condor (DE) Partnership (Announced 3/20/2017)
Old Jul 1, 2017, 9:42 pm
notquiteaff
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by artieb78
When I typed in my MP number (just digits), it showed up on the reservation as "LHxxxxx". So then I went back and typed in "ASxxxxx". It then showed up as "LHASxxxxx" on the ticket. Seems like they haven't fully updated the system yet online to accept MP numbers.

So I went back in and changed it to "0" (i.e., shows as "LH0") and will try again at FRA airport checkin counter today.
The same thing happened to me.

It will be interesting to see if they can get that fixed at the airport tomorrow.

My first segment is AS, and AS' online checkin didn't work and told me I have to show my passport at the checkin counter to check in.

Originally Posted by Tenniscan
Does anyone know how long it takes for DE miles to post to AS account? It's been almost 2 weeks and no miles in AS account. I gave my AS number both over the phone and again at the gate in FRA.
No idea yet. How/when did you give them your AS #?

Anyone know what they mean by "Nationality" for destination? The nationality of the passport I will use to enter the destination country? There are two other "nationality" fields on the same page.
Attached Images  

Last edited by notquiteaff; Jul 1, 2017 at 9:53 pm