FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA to lease 9 Qatar A320s + crews during strike
Old Jul 1, 2017, 6:04 pm
victairinternational

Originally Posted by Deltus
Was it a QR safety video? You'd have thought they could just play exactly the same video that QR normally use when operating normal flights. Getting the locations of life jackets and emergency exits wrong is a serious error - I'd contact the CAA about that...

I actually mentioned it to the CSD. The video was a Qatar Airways, minimally branded one. It is not the current one featuring FC Barcelona that they use on their mainline services. I assume they have it for charters/leases. It features Qatar staff but it is very generic

The CSD didn't seem too concerned about it. She said that they only have the one video and she literally pressed play on the video machine. She said it is there for general guidance and not specific which I thought was a nonsense. She said that the specific info was on the safety card, so it didn't matter if some of the details on the video were wrong as long as people knew how to wear the life jacket.