FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cruise with USA Visa, Philippines Passport
Old Jul 1, 2017, 1:30 pm
nutwpinut

Programs: AA PP 1.8MM, PC Spire, Hertz 5*, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by tangoll
It's unclear what exactly is the question you want answered? I assume your question is: "My aunt travels with a Philippines passport, which has a multi-entry visa to enter the USA. She will embark at X-City on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship, which will visit the following countries: Honduras, Mexico, Bahamas, and Jamaica. To find out whether she needs to obtain a visa to visit those countries, I emailed (etc your post). "

From your replies, I gather she can visit Bahamas (not necessary for tourists), and Jamaica (not necessary for visitors on a cruise ship). I don't understand what "reciprocate USA visa" means. If that means that visitors to those countries have a valid USA visa in their passports, then no further visa is required. She is good to go to those countries as well.
My question is if my theories are correct or if someone has had experience with someone on a cruise with a USA VISA visiting Mexico, Honduras, Bahamas, or Jamaica without having to get a Visa for those countries?

From what I can tell, Mexico and Honduras, allow tourists into their country if they have a valid USA Visa.

From what I can tell, Jamaica and Bahamas, allow cruise tourists without needing a Visa.

I'm pretty sure about Mexico and Honduras, but unsure about Bahamas and Jamaica.

-----------------

I just got an email from the Bahamas and they sent me a link, no answer just like Jamaica. The Bahamas link seems like we need to get a Visa for my aunt, but it doesn't address cruise tourists. I'll probably have to call all 4 consulates/embassies and Royal Caribbean to get a definitive answer.