FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cruise with USA Visa, Philippines Passport
Old Jun 30, 2017, 7:49 pm
tangoll

Smile What exactly is your question?

Originally Posted by nutwpinut
My Aunt has Philippines Passport with a multi entry USA Visa.

Wondering if people have had this experience already and can confirm.

I have emailed Royal Caribbean, Mexico Consulate, Honduras Consulate, Bahamas Consulate, and Jamaica Consulate. Jamaica was awesome and emailed me back asap, but they only gave me a link and didn't directly answer my question.

I believe she is good to visit w/out having to get a VISA:
* Honduras (reciprocate USA Visa)
* Mexico (reciprocate USA Visa)
* Bahamas (reciprocate USA VISA and not necessary for tourists)
* Jamaica (If cruising, allows entry)

Jamaica Consulate sent me this link instead of answering my question.
http://www.embassyofjamaica.org/visi...pplication.pdf
It's unclear what exactly is the question you want answered? I assume your question is: "My aunt travels with a Philippines passport, which has a multi-entry visa to enter the USA. She will embark at X-City on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship, which will visit the following countries: Honduras, Mexico, Bahamas, and Jamaica. To find out whether she needs to obtain a visa to visit those countries, I emailed (etc your post). "

From your replies, I gather she can visit Bahamas (not necessary for tourists), and Jamaica (not necessary for visitors on a cruise ship). I don't understand what "reciprocate USA visa" means. If that means that visitors to those countries have a valid USA visa in their passports, then no further visa is required. She is good to go to those countries as well.