FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ANA Suite Lounges at Narita
View Single Post
Old Jun 30, 2017, 1:49 pm
bocastephen
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by 24left
Actually, I was also in the UA J lounge at NRT not long ago. Beautiful lounge and artwork. Some weird food offerings but could have been the time of days.

Lots of really nice seating and less sterile than the NH but still, yes, that's exactly how I felt in the ANA F.

Oh well, I've got multiple trips back to NRT and HND coming up, I'll just happily go back to this. LOL And since they share the same Noodle Bar.....

I love the ANA J lounges, but I agree the food items are getting a little long in the tooth - while I love those cute little sandwiches, Swiss chocolates, Hokkaido cheese, and the French fries dipped in Japanese mayo, I've been eating the same things here for over 5 years with no change...and HND is almost exactly the same.

Having said that, they have an absolutely massive turnover in this lounge, and since no one pays a membership fee to be in there, it's not exactly a money making enterprise. Truth be told, it's better then the OZ lounge in ICN, and still much better than any standard UA or AC lounge, but far behind a LH J lounge or SQ J lounge, but it's also a comfort spot for me with many fond memories so I won't complain too much.

I do envy you though, getting to travel to Japan so often - that's the job I've been seeking for years