FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Live @ Six Senses Zil Pasyon. (Seychelles islands)
Old Jun 28, 2017, 3:18 pm
surftb15

Originally Posted by scented
Frankly, I am horrified by this. Regarding the alleged rape, I would wait for the investigation, if there is one. There are always two sides to the story and from what I read the reports provided conflicting information. But what really concerns me is the tardy reaction from the resort and the non-existent security. This should be made way more public.

May I ask, surftb15, if I read correctly that your pool suffered structural damage? Edit: read the review, pool pump broke. OK... the reaction was horrific and the GM didn't even answer to your point. Frankly I question his ability to run a resort in the Seychelles.

What had happened.....

The pool pump broke. Not a big deal, right? WRONG. The pump (don't know what happened to it) started shaking the windows in the room. It was THAT LOUD! Also, water was spilling into the room as the pump wasn't moving the water at that point (or draining it).

I called every number at the hotel and noone answered. After about an hour, someone picked up, then "sent" someone to the room, which did no good.

Anyway it was a no sleep night. The next morning - no acknowledgement from the hotel or the GEM on these issues. So its funny, that the new GM didn't respond to the issue of "security" on TripAdvisor.

Finally, the new GM is there because the other GM was reassigned after this assault incident.