FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fiji. Hut over water
View Single Post
Old Jun 28, 2017, 8:55 am
C206

Originally Posted by bhatnasx
Not sure if you've booked yet, but was at Momi Bay earlier - amazing over-the-water bungalows without Tahiti/Maldives prices:

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...sort-momi-bay/ - click Rooms - Over the water bure

Definitely worth checking out! I had a Royal Lagoon Bure, not an over the water, but it was still pretty amazing and I'd go back there in a heartbeat.

Restaurant (Fish) was spectacular and the breakfast was fantastic. Just a relaxing place.
Thank you for that.

I should have checked back before. We ended up booking on Monday, fours days in Istanbul followed by seven days in the Maldives at Centara Ras Fushi.

We decided Maldives over South Pacific as we are constantly going to NZ to see family and wanted a trip that had nothing to do with family. Neither one of us have been to IST or Maldives before, so it is more of an adventure. Booked TK Business Class (some segs on AC).
The resort was chosen over others thanks to FT input from the Maldives threads, Tripadvisor, our agent, price, all inclusive for food etc.

Thanks to everyone here for their input.