FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Beirut - No. 1 International City for Food :D
Old Jun 28, 2017, 12:54 am
BEYFlyer

Programs: ME, EK, LH, IC
Hello all... Can't really recommend just one place It depends on what you feel like eating! Sushi Bar is my place to go for, you guessed it, sushi La Parilla (on the roof of the Palm Beach Hotel) is great for steak (the best really). At the Palm Beach Hotel, you can also have good Indian cuisine at Al Hindi (really delicious). Imm Sharif for an endless table of Lebanese cuisine. Cocteau has an amazing menu that is worth exploring. La Petite Maison is also worth looking into (very comfortable place with plates to share). Mayrig has a wonderful selection of Armenian food. The area known as Mar Mikhael is certainly worth a visit. It has a plethora of restaurants and pubs that offer all types of cuisines and libations. Don't stick to the main street; try some of the side streets for places like Happy Prince (great burgers), Baron (for awesome salads and food), Central Station (for great cocktails and a decent meal), Tavolina (for Italian), Frosty Palace (again, burger joint), Smoking Bun (you guessed it, burgers). I really don't have a specific spot in place. Sometimes, I just go for tacos at Taqueria Del Jefe (fan-freaking-tastic)

How expensive is it? Well, there is something for everyone I guess, depending on how much you are willing to spend Our fast food is super cheap (I am talking falafel sandwiches, cheese and/or zaatar pies, chicken or beef shawarma) and delicious and you can go for super expensive things, too. You can certainly eat well if you are on a budget