FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MSP "Escape Lounge" open
View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2017, 6:21 pm
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by WWads
Yeah that's about par for the course at the MSP Escape lounge. I hope Amex is spot checking them to make sure that they're trying to get back to pre-CSR conditions. I think they need new employees too.

If I want food and a drink, I go to a SkyClub. If I want peace and nice tarmac views, the Escape lounge. Too bad I can't get both.
I think the Skyclub food is decent but the alcohol selection could be better. The ATL skyclub has nice views with the deck at the F concourse in nice weather but I agree they are far from peaceful. I think they could be if they restricted entrance to Skyclub members and those flying in J in international and eliminated Am Ex swipes and free Diamond memberships.

It's too bad Delta doesn't have business class lounges in their hubs like some other airlines do.

The Virgin Clubhouse in London is restricted to J passengers and diamonds (and maybe platinums) and is very peaceful and has a lot of nice benefits.