FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Don't know what to do. Can I refund my ticket?
Old Jun 27, 2017, 2:07 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by abovethewater92
Here's Justfly.com's refund policy. Doesn't look like I'll be able to get a refund.
https://www.justfly.com/help/faq/I-h...ncel-my-flight

I think I'll make the flight out there and just go somewhere else instead. Thailand would be nice. But I've never traveled solo outside the US before. What should I be careful of?

I can understand if you dont want to go, but you said you just purchased it on Sat 6/24 all the info on whats going on in a secluded part of that country was well known before 6/24, therefore I dont see any agency or carrier allowing any type of change or refund since all the so called bad news was well known before the purchase was made

I agree with most others, decide where you do want to go and simply purchase a LCC tkt from MHL to get there, just make sure to be back in MHL the day before your return flight, just in case something hits the fan since you will be on separate tkts if the return flight to MHL from XXX is delayed and you miss your flight back from MHL youd be SOL