FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL in J - A333 or B764
View Single Post
Old Jun 27, 2017, 9:09 am
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by jah718
Surely the reverse herring bone on the A330 will always be superior to the 767 seat. I can't see why anyone would ever pick the 767 seat over the A330 IMO.
After reading all the FT threads, I also thought the same thing. Then I actually flew both planes and decided I like the 767 over the 330. It's personal preference, not an absolute. FWIW, Mrs. Lee agrees.

I'm 5'6" and she's 5'4" - we're both average build. The footwells didn't bother us. Mrs. Lee likes a "cozy" sleeping arrangement so the "walls" of the bed were actually a positive over the open/exposed nature of the reverse herringbone. When flying solo, odd-numbered windows on the 767 are easier to look out of and definitely feels more private than any seat o the 330. As a pair, middle seats on the 767 are easier to talk to each other from than the 330, where your heads are much further apart.

List could go on. They are both good seats and when both are options, I'll let price/schedule decide. But all else being equal, I'll raise my hand anytime someone asks "Who would prefer the 767 seat?"