FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What plane London to St Kitts?
View Single Post
Old Jun 26, 2017, 8:38 am
bradders81

Programs: BAEC - Gold, VS - Silver, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum Elite, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by T8191
An interesting addition to the discussion, here and on another similar thread. At least you got some sort of an explanation on the Gold line, which is more than I achieved!!

Now the Big BA Lottery question is whether you select seats in F (when/if you can). I fear that's the mistake I made, by not selecting them at T-48 when we first saw them (and only them) in MMB. I have long since stopped trusting LGW 777 seating arrangements, so lacked the courage of taking the plunge!
That is indeed the big question!

The agent suggested that given the fleet refurb, it was highly likely to remain a four class and therefore the seats would become available at T-48 (jives with your experience too) I'm not clear however if I am moved automatically though. I'm assuming that's a "yes".

Given we have a party of three with an under five, I'm hoping there is more protection for an equipment change and the subsequent reassignment. Saying that, it's LGW and we've had these issues in CE before.