FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Osaka {JPN}
View Single Post
Old Jun 25, 2017, 6:26 am
tvisitor

I stayed at Conrad OSAKA on the opening day. Let me give you some information on Diamond benefits. My reservation status remained Deluxe room until check in, but I was upgraded to executive king upon check in when I requested it. It was very lucky given that bunch of diamond members stayed on this day and that not all of them were upgraded. The late checkout was given until 2p.m. due to very high occupancy for the next day. Instead of executive floors, executive rooms are located on each corner from 33rd to 37? Floors. The last number of executive rooms is 2 or 3 such as "3502", "3313". The executive room has a size of 66 square meters and you can enjoy a great view also from the bathroom, although some of the executive rooms don't. Incidentally, Suite rooms are very limited, so the chance of upgrade to the suite is very slim even as a Diamond.

Exective lounge was located on the 39th floor. The lounge was spacious enough for the number of executive rooms. Plus, many tables are by the window. The quality of food and drink is very excellent. Much better than Conrad Tokyo especially during evening cocktail. The staff are very kindand helpful, but checkin and out takes a lot of time because there is only one staff at the reception.

Diamond members can choose breakfast on the exective lounge or the atmos dining on the 40th. However, most of the guests chose Atmos Dining.

When it comes to guest service, there is much to be improved, but the hotel has a very good quality as Conrad. I had a feeling that the staff members have very high Japanese hospitality mind compared with Conrad Tokyo.

Last edited by tvisitor; Jun 28, 2017 at 7:51 am