FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Excellent AB Customer Service
View Single Post
Old Jun 23, 2017, 10:00 pm
Reindeerflame

Excellent AB Customer Service

After reading several posts about how difficult it may be to get through to AB on the phone, I just called at 830pm PDT and got right through to a friendly German speaking agent in Berlin with no waiting. What's more, she advised me that I already had seats reserved for my AA award trip, BCN-DUS-SFO, including XL seats on the DUS-SFO segment, and immediately emailed me a confirmation. What's even more interesting is that these are the exact seats I thought I was reserving on line about a month ago, even though that transaction appeared not to have gone through. More recently, the on line mechanism appears not to be working. Finally, I am not aware that my credit card has been charged for any seat reservation charges, even though the XL seats appeared to come with a not insubstantial charge when I was able to see them on line. I have no status. The number I called was 917-261-3165. My previous experience on calling AB was as efficient on two prior trips. In one case I recall talking to an agent in Romania. While tonight's agent answered in German, she did say that virtually everyone was at least bilingual.