FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - new to this
Thread: new to this
View Single Post
Old Jun 23, 2017, 7:16 am
flybynight78

new to this

ok, so having flown with Thomas cook for the past 2 holidays, I ended up taking a couple of internal flights and getting the train and have ended up with a virgin flying club account. my plan is to try and get enough to use for a holiday next year (well the flight parts). aswell as having a clubcard that already has some points on it, I have got the missis a clubcard bank account so we get extras for the housekeeping type shopping. I have also signed up for a stocks and shares ISA. I already have a virgin credit card , so cannot apply for another one and it seems mine does not give me miles. I have to things, one , I am unsure if I should be doing anything else to try and maximise miles ( somebody told me I should keep saving clubcard points until there is an extra percentage conversion offer is this correct?) and secondly there will be 2 of us flying hopefully Manchester to las vegas in either may /june or September next year. I would like to fly minimum of preium economy and was trying to work out how many points I needed to collect and got confused.
thanks for reading the massive amounts of waffle#