FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Beginning of the end of chauffeur service?
Old Jun 23, 2017, 5:05 am
amnicoll

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
Originally Posted by LostAntipod
What airlines provides limo's around the world for J class pax, apart from EK ?

Ironic isnt it. If passengers cant afford the minicab to the airport but want to fly premium... should we wonder why airlines keep cutting benefits....?

Good luck with your search. I've been travelling QR more often lately.

Spare a thought for the drivers, this will impact them. Some I know will be glad to have fewer obnoxious City bankers to put up with. Others will be worrying how to meet the repayments on the shiny new Audi A8 they bought off the back of this workload.
True that it is just EK who provide the chauffeur but for many of my flights the 08.00 flight I catch from Manchester relies on the chauffeur. If I need to add to the stress of the trip to the airport and hope and pray the "mini cab" arrives and pay the extra then Etihad loses its competitive advantage. I can easily reach Manchester for the Qatar lunch time departure but not for the morning Etihad departure. The chauffeur company used by Etihad in Manchester have been consistently reliable,friendly and have provided a truely excellent service.