FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help! Lost marriage ring& cash at AA contract lounge/flight (to merge)
Old Jun 23, 2017, 12:28 am
bakaneko85

Programs: JGC premier
Thanks all for the reply. I'll try re-contacting AA again via twitter, maybe someone more competent will be able to help.

Just as clarification, the whole pouch was gone, except for my passport. But as I might have not put it back inside the pouch (can't remember exactly) i can't tell for sure whether it's theft of me simply forgotting my pouch somewhere.

i had not realized the issue of rampant theft in this route as this is not one of the routes i travel frequently on, and I was traveling on J class. I had put my bag inside the side stowage compartment that you have on J seat 787-8 My seat, 5L was in front of the galley, so it doesn't take long for me to slip to the toilet..

the link posted on the lounge doesn't look like the one i visited- i think it was was probably lounge 71 (above gate 71).. http://www.airchina.com.cn/en/info/airport-guide/vip-lounge/first_business_class_shanghai4.shtml