FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 'Best credit cards for KF miles accrual' master thread
Old Jun 22, 2017, 11:54 am
invisible

Programs: Nothing anymore after 20 years
Originally Posted by demue
Thanks. Interesting, silly for sure. I missed that part on utilities. Well can one still go to SP Power office and pay with other general spending cards and earn? Just wondering as that was fine in the past even using Citi PM etc. (a hassle of cos). DBS Altitude was only one allowing the auto deduction / recurring payment. Means for my case that Altitude is just good for annual renewal miles and some promotions on flight / hotel bookings under the right circumstances, rest can use other cards as Ezlink top up and SP power options go away. Oh well ...
My understanding is that DBS Altitude and WWMC are not going to earn any points for any telco, insurance and Ezlink transactions. That's in addition to exclusion list which includes hospital payments too. If I am wrong is this assessment, please correct me.

For Ezlink, the only card I think still earning points is HSBC Rev which limits such earnings to $200/mo and only thru online mode - if you do top up via GTM you won't get any points.

For insurance and SP power payments I do not know information what is the best at this moment.