FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Lounges [USA] - Location wishlist, rumors and speculation
Old Jun 22, 2017, 10:42 am
slutide

Originally Posted by bodiddely
As an AA DCA-based flyer I certainly wouldn't complain, but I kind of doubt it. It would have to be landside or else could only serve 1 out of the 4 airside areas. If you are Plat with AA it would probably be worth if for you to bite the bullet for the Citi Exec card. I've been able to get retention offers the last two years for a $450 and $250 statement credit, respectively, which definitely makes the lounge access worth it to me (plus the 8 friends/family I have as AUs). Not to mention the EQM credits if you can swing putting 40k on it.
When all the construction is done at DCA, around 2020, I would hope Reagan would be a prime candidate for a CL. Terminals B and C will all be in one secure area, ending the issues with the three separate piers. If I had to guess, AA will build a new Admirals Club in the new commuter terminal and probably leave one of their current clubs. A CL could go there or in a new space in National Hall.

With the amount of O&D high value business and government traffic that goes through DCA I would think it's at the top of AMEX's list.