FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - QR Al Mourjan Business Class Lounge
View Single Post
Old Jun 22, 2017, 4:41 am
natcin

Programs: FB Platinum
i feel like ive been 'spamming' the QR forums lately, but just really excited about my first J QR flight (actually my first long-haul J flight on any airline, only done short-mid hauls before).

not sure if this is the right thread to ask. but i am on QR943-QR269 in 2 weeks. original flight time departing DOH on 269 has been changed from 1520 to 1500, and arrival from 1900 to 1930 in LCA, i guess the longer flight times to accommodate for the extra distance due to the ATC blockade.

from flightaware, i see that QR943 has been arriving in DOH about 15-30mins late (1315-1330) for the past 1-2 weeks, again presumably due to the gulf situation.

its my first J flight, so would really like to spend some (reasonable) time in the AM lounge.

assuming my incoming flight arrives around 15-30mins later as recent history suggests, and the earlier departure of my connecting flight, that gives me about 1h30mins (down from 2h10mins).

does that give me time to clear all checkpoints and still have reasonable time in the lounge (i would guess an hour) before having to leave to board my next flight?