FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Post from Facebook regarding cancelled BA 0274
Old Jun 21, 2017, 11:06 am
wideman

Updates from the guy on Facebook

• 21 hours before this post: "This is priceless. I just called BA for the 3rd time today.....spent ages waiting when I finally got through I explained everything to the guy he said "can you hold on a minute" - I said sure. He then took 7 minutes while i waited listening to that tiresome hold music that is the same loop playing over and over again like a George Orwell inspired bad dream. He then comes back on and says "So..." and then the call gets cut off. I think I'm going to go and stare out of the window at the wall across from my room for a bit."

• 9 hours before this post: "You literally couldn't make this **** up. It's now nearly 51 hours since our original departure time. The new flight was due to depart at 22.00 and we've been on board since around 21.50. It's now ******* midnight and we haven't even left the ******* gate!!! What the **** are you doing to us British Airways!!!!!"

• 8.5 hours before this post: "Here we go 51.5 hours after original departure time.....we finally have lift off. Goodbye Vegas. Big love EDC. Now can't wait to be home"

Last edited by wideman; Jun 21, 2017 at 11:11 am