FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Disney Premier credit card
View Single Post
Old Jun 21, 2017, 9:59 am
express3

Programs: AA, HH, SPG, UA
Originally Posted by lilmama48
Does anyone have any insight or issues with the Disney Premier Visa Card? Looks good to me and we will take our family to DisneyLand in about two years so I am sure I can make it profitable. Thanks.

I recently opened it up because I received a targeted offer for a $200 giftcard after spending $500. I believe this card is not under the 5/24 so I was easily approved. Only thing worthwhile in my opinion is the $200 signup giftcard and the character meet and greet (only for the chase visa holders), and the free picture download taken at meet and greet.

I dont use it regularly because the Disney dream rewards add up pretty slowly...You get $1 after spending $100.

According to the website, regular disney visa offers $50 (no annual fee) and the premier visa offers $200 that has the $49 annual fee. I was targetted for the regular visa with a bonus of $200....so that was also a plus for me to save on the annual fee.

Last edited by EmailKid; Jun 21, 2017 at 10:24 am Reason: ALL referrals go to referral thread