FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mileage Run Advice
View Single Post
Old Jun 19, 2017, 3:38 am
Knobbgb

Programs: A3 *G
For those looking to come to Greece to re-qualify/get their 4 segments in September/October there are some really good deals right now on flights from regional airports (NOT Athens). For example, I just booked CHQ-ATH-EDI in October for 71 euro when, on the same day the same ATH-EDI flight was being offered for 119 euro!

There are also these offers on flights to DUB through the end of September and into October. The cheap promo seems to work from CHQ, HER, JMK, RHO, SKG etc. plus maybe a few others. I don't seem to be able to find a similar offer on flights inbound to Greece.

So, if you're coming for your segments, consider not booking the whole trip as one itinerary, or not booking to ATH and adding the island flights later, but maybe start by looking for your northbound flight first.

And don't be put off by the high prices offered when you initially search the flights - the cheap prices show up when you select the date you want. This makes me think they're maybe listed in error, but the flights ARE bookable.

Just a thought that might help someone.