FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Borgata as part of mLife -- two quick questions
Old Jun 18, 2017, 8:23 am
bgriff

Programs: Delta Diamond, Bonvoy something good; sometimes other things too
Slightly off topic, but since we have some knowledgeable Borgata people going on this thread...

A few friends and I usually visit the Borgata for a weekend trip once or twice a year, arriving on Saturday midday and leaving Sunday early to mid afternoon and staying on site.

We have always booked just the Saturday night stay, which every time leads to the frustration of Borgata's 11am checkout time, which can be maddeningly early to have to get up and get packed and showered if Saturday turns into a late night.

It had never occurred to me before, but we almost always have a comp stay offer for Sunday night, even when we have to pay something for Saturday. Would there be any downside to booking a 2-night stay for both Sat and Sun nights (at no extra cost) and then just checking out later Sunday afternoon?

It has always been my impression that Borgata's main player ranking is based on total play per trip, but I haven't done many two night trips so I don't know if it might have an element of play per hotel night in which case doing this would dilute our offers from Borgata. Though a third possibility is that there is an element of play per gaming day (which runs 4am-4am or something like that) in which case we're already getting our value diluted anyway since we usually gamble for a few hours before leaving on Sunday.

Or is everyone else doing this already and I'm just the dumb one who never thought of it?