FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ExpertFlyer.com Help Desk Thread
View Single Post
Old Jun 16, 2017, 11:29 am
ExpertFlyer Voice
Left Expert Flyer 4/23

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by BobbySteel
My latest simple feature requests:

1) I'd always like to enable the "exclude codeshares" checkbox in every screen. That's always one hassle as I use this 90% of the time for upgrades. How can I set this as an option? Logically i'd assume for most users, codeshares are less of an issue so you could make a case for the box to just say "include codeshares" and have the opposite effect...

2) Can you please add a cleanup option? It's annoying to delete expired queries and alerts, it must be done one by one. Even tick boxes would be helpful to bulk delete if not a cleanup all expired option.

3) PLEASE turn the CAPTCHA down a little. The mobile site is fast (yay!) but my fingers seem to be too fast for your captcha, as 50% of the time I can trigger it by going into saved queries and clicking upgrades too fast.
Hi Bobby, for 1) I'm assuming your referring to Awards & Upgrades? We can take a look at that.

2):
Originally Posted by Globaliser
The function already exists for expired queries. In the top right hand corner of the queries screen, there's a button for "Delete All Past Dated Saved Queries". It does exactly what it says.
3): If the CAPTCHA is being triggered by velocity then solving it should result in not seeing it again for at least 15 minutes, if not the rest of your session. If you keep seeing it then something else is triggering it. To help further you need to email us directly with the details.