FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who are the ugly DMs?
View Single Post
Old Jun 16, 2017, 8:38 am
LoveHateRelationship

Originally Posted by 24left
"Never go anywhere empty-handed and always write a thank-you note."

Not really the modern world nor always applicable when flying, but still.
I think these days a handwritten thank you note has extra meaning now. I carry personal stationary for moments like this

Originally Posted by sscywong
That's my discretion to tips them. In your suggested scenario I assume what you were saying is some DYKWIA DM asked for something cross class, I complain, and ISM tried to offer me the same cross class product and ask me not to make the complain... I'll call this bribery
Well that's just the ISM getting themselves in a whole crock of manure. What happens when all the DMs on the flight then ask for the same thing.

Originally Posted by Frayed_Yak
In this case, I almost wished well-behaving DMs would publicly shame bad-behaving DMs to spare the ISM of this awkward situation.
I think this could be said about any bad flyer regardless of FF status.

Originally Posted by QRC3288
I was in the main dorm room cabin A side. I get held up in the galley as I'm trying to walk aft to my seat. Line isn't moving briefly, say 20-30 seconds. Because the passenger in 15A is standing in it, loudly communicating to an FA perhaps 5-6 rows back (louder voice than "saying" but quieter than "yelling"), "I am a Diamond member! I am a Diamond member! I don't like this seat! I am a Diamond member! I don't like this seat!"
This is so shameful it's comical. This guy has no idea that he's the only one who looks like a fool. Goes to show that money doesn't buy class. It would have been even funnier if he was an op up and they told him that they reaccommodated him back to his original seat.