FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accor Plus
Thread: Accor Plus
View Single Post
Old Jun 16, 2017, 4:01 am
lingua101

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by stahnaileron77
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding Accor+ / Le Club Membership. I purchased A+ membership on Feb 2016, and I had actually qualified to become gold membership based on points (10k points) on Nov 2016. As I am not going to use many Accor hotels for this year, I decided to terminate my Accor+ membership when it expired on Feb 2017.

However my membership was dropped to Silver after they reverted my A+ to Le Club. Is this the correct way? Meaning my membership is only valid for merely 4 months. As I understand, once status is obtained in 2016, it will last through Dec 2017.

I have made a call to A+ CS in Singapore and they said they couldn't help with it as now they no longer have access on my account and advised me to call Le Club CS. I did call Le Club CS and they were clueless as well, they told me now the qualification is based on status points and hence based on status points I am only silver now. But I insisted that the CS that status points is only implemented on 2017 and hence my status in 2016 is purely based on points only. And then they suggested that A+ stay and points were not the same with Le Club and advised me to A+ CS. Both sides were passing the ball and unwilling to help and it is really frustrating as I really made stay on my personal money to qualify as a gold in 2016.

Appreciate if anyone can advice on this matter. Thanks.
Technically, you are correct. But I am not sure who can help you. gilbertaue, can you help?

I think there is some posting is some other threat. you may want to do some search.