FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EVA Air Royal Laurel Meals 2013 - 2021
View Single Post
Old Jun 15, 2017, 5:59 am
ArtVandelay Industries

I just got back from flying RL JFK>TPE>SGN last week. I chose the exclusive meal: wok fried lobster with ginger and green onion sauce. It was very good. I was shocked at how big it was and I apologize for not taking any pictures which I always do. It was half a Canadian lobster and that was more than enough. I was worried it would be a warm water lobster tail; the ones with no claws, as I much prefer cold water lobsters. Canadian lobsters arent as good as Maine but the meat was still very firm and succulent. It came with stirfried noodles which was ok; nothing to brag about.

The refreshing meal or snack was excellent as well. I had the choice between the burger or seafood noodle soup. I've had the burger before (also surprisingly good) so I choose the noodles. It came with 3 large shrimp which must have been 8-12 size. The broth was very good. It hit the spot. The breakfast was ok, nothing to write about so I won't. I should have just asked for another bowl of noodles!

I will be making the return flight in a couple weeks; SGN>TPE>JFK so if anyone has any questions regarding menu or anything else I can definitely try to help