FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Autoslash (General Discussion)
View Single Post
Old Jun 14, 2017, 8:16 pm
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Thanks Autoslash for the timely, detail and most importantly Candid reply. I have always supported your site and with these new challenges I will try and continue to do the same. However.. Frankly speaking I/we at FT have been on hold for awhile while you were suggesting a new and improved site with many new nuances for us to utilize. Whom would of ever known that we would be taking 10 paces backwards. With that said, I assume you were blindsided by the change and had little time to recover thus the Priceline situation. Good Luck with this. I have a booking this weekend and Costco beat you out this time.. And its not a cheapo either.. Thanks and Safe Driving..
Yes, the change did come as a surprise to us. Sometimes though, you need to take a few steps backward to take a leap forward. While changes are afoot, we've still got major plans to offer even more value and functionality in the near future, so stay tuned. We really appreciate everyone's support.

Lastly, it was mentioned above by newsmanhoss that he found a lower rate on his own. This is bound to happen occasionally, especially among the FT crowd who are extremely savvy. We're thrilled when people can beat the rates we find. We're on your side. We want folks to get the best rate possible. That's probably why we get no love from the industry. Whatever. We'll be happy if our customers love us.

If you've found a lower rate on your own, then just go to autoslash.com/track to track your rental for price drops. Rates can and do fluctuate over time. Let us do the work for you. Nothing ventured, nothing gained (and it's free).

Just keep in mind that we don't use corporate codes, so if you found a lower rate than us using some company or private organization's discount code, it's very possible we won't be able to beat it, but of course going that route has certain risks.