FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who are the ugly DMs?
View Single Post
Old Jun 14, 2017, 7:32 pm
kaka
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Do you ever tip anyone
Originally Posted by sscywong
1. I never request nor being offered cross class amenities / food / whatever as DM

2. The one and only time I was offered F lunch in J was when I was GO flying a D fare ticket. The meal choices were lamb (which I don't eat), fish and forgot what it was (where I strongly not prefer it, should be like something super spicy or extremely heavily flavoured). I told the FP that I'd choose to skip the entree after few minutes of consideration. Then after confirming that there's excess fish entree in F FP provided me with the fish entree from F

3. Yes, as I won't take it. I'll even file one more "charge" against the ISM as (s)he tries to bribe me (technically speaking that's bribery)

I tried to do so once when I was extremely sick on both leg of my flight (ex-HKG was due to slight cold... ex-PRC was due to serious dizzy after client drinks + cold got serious) where so happen both were operated by the same team of crew. The team took really good care of me (offered me super lemon-heavy lemon tea to relief my sickness) and I tried to buy them chocolates on board. The ISM refused to take it and simply asked me to write a positive comment letter for the team... Of course I did so right afterwards

Anyway...