FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who are the ugly DMs?
View Single Post
Old Jun 14, 2017, 11:05 am
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by sscywong
....I tried to do so once when I was extremely sick on both leg of my flight (ex-HKG was due to slight cold... ex-PRC was due to serious dizzy after client drinks + cold got serious) where so happen both were operated by the same team of crew. The team took really good care of me (offered me super lemon-heavy lemon tea to relief my sickness) and I tried to buy them chocolates on board. The ISM refused to take it and simply asked me to write a positive comment letter for the team... Of course I did so right afterwards

Anyway...
That is so nice that they did that for you.

The ISM on my flight was graciously adamant about not wanting a thank you gift from me. I told her I understood and that I know there is no expectation on the part of the crew. I also said, this is a very long flight, your team works hard and I would like to say thank you. I asked for the first names of the cabin crew so I could correctly list them in my compliment letter, as well as on the card I wrote that accompanied the chocolates.

As for the topic of ugly DMs....I would hopefully think that I am not version 2 of these people, an ugly OWE, AAEXP, AC SE...