FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BOS Runway Construction (Summer 2017)
View Single Post
Old Jun 13, 2017, 1:06 pm
ekozie

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Plat-ist, Bonvoyyyyyyed, Hilton $15 Daily F&B Receiver, Food Lion MVP
Originally Posted by Janr
Anyone know why DL 980 from ATL to BOS has been very late every day this week? Suppose to land at 5:45 but has not gotten into BOS before 7 this week. I have a connection going to CDG that leaves at 7:00. Would have missed it every time. Delta says only way they will change my ticket is if I pay the difference in the fare from when I booked to what it is now. They'll wave the change fee. I'm in business and purchased my ticket for $3200 for ATL to BOM. Now they want $9000. Agent says only way to get around it is to wait to Tuesday when I check in to leave. Have 5 additional passengers in my group in economy. Worried that they won't be able to accommodate all of us to make sure we make the international connection. If anyone has a suggestion on how to accomplish the change before the day of travel, I would to here it. Thanks.
I've called up two or three days before an itinerary where the first leg had been chronically delayed and would have caused me to miss the connection, with poor rebooking choices once I landed. Pointed out that there was almost no way to make the connection and there would be a significant delay should I miss it, and they changed it no problem.