FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SWABIZ Travel Funds?
View Single Post
Old Jun 13, 2017, 12:12 pm
joshua362

Programs: LTP, PP
Interesting. I logged into SWABIZ my former company code that went out of business 3 years ago and saw this (but no other apparent discounts). All my info is there, just the regular website interface with few additional tabs.

Would be a game changer if WGA funds could be transferred/vouchered. Next time I have a need to buy a ticket for myself, I'll cancel and see what happens.

I was forced to use Concur's horrible interface years ago and by selecting a WN flight it would pull up SWABIZ prices, usually 5% off of BS. Is that what you see toomanybooks? Mine was direct billing to the Co, though.

10% off SWABIZ® Business Select® & Anytime fares
Take advantage of 10% discount off Anytime & Business Select® fares now through June 15, 2017 when you book your reservations on swabiz.com for domestic and San Juan, Puerto Rico scheduled flights. To receive the discount, simply apply promo code SPRING2017 in the promo code box on the flight selection page of swabiz.com. Anytime & Business Select® fares are refundable* and Southwest Airlines® most flexible fares. Business Select® fares also guarantee an A1-A15 boarding position, a Rapid Rewards® earning bonus, FlyBy® security lane access (where available), and a premium drink onboard!

SWABIZ® is Southwest Airlines’ free online corporate booking tool, with benefits that include travel management reports and access to exclusive offers and promotions. Find out more about what SWABIZ® can do for your company’s travel program at swabiz.com/about.