FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ex DUB logistics and positioning | clinic thread
Old Jun 12, 2017, 9:01 am
KARFA
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Thanks for the report dca100.

Originally Posted by dca100
I was looking for the recently-reported way of doubling back to the gate but if there is one I couldn't see it.
Yes I had seen that report. I was looking to see if I could fit in a trip from LHR-DUB in the next few weeks to see myself but I was struggling to find something at a reasonable price when I am actually free.

I then sprinted to flight connections - the length of the terminal or at least it felt that way - to be confronted with another quite long line for security. I managed to beg my way to the front (thanks to some very kind and generous people in the queue).
Did you go to normal security or fast track? Fast track has a separate entrance to normal security. Basically as you walk the length of the terminal passing the check in desks on your right normal track is straight ahead but fast track is to the right at the other side of the check in desks. EDIT: or did you actually use flight connections rather than going out landside?