FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Non Rev United Club Access
View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2017, 7:26 am
qukslvr619

Programs: UA Platinum, AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Platinum
[Deleted quote to conform to Moderator edits above.]

There are numerous responses on this thread that are either incorrect with respect to policy but most importantly the best source of information is UA itself. A retiree still has access to flyingtogether.ual.com (internal site) or can call the Pass benefits office.

FT is an open community....but its not the correct forum for discussing or asking questions about non-rev travel. Why? Because it feeds into the numerous threads claiming that non-revs were upgraded before "paying" customers, suggesting that non-revs should not get other amenities that customers seated in premium cabins get, and everything else in between.

I'm sorry it may seem harsh but what seems simple enough to post a thread asking 1) how open a flight its, 2) what are service charges, 3) can I do xx or zz......but people who choose to nonrev/pass travel really need to educate themselves with respect to the rules and policies. Otherwise we are certain to see a thread on FT talking about non-revs in FC or some news story about a passenger who felt they were discriminated against because a GA asked them to change out of hot-pants.

And to the OP, I'll send you a DM with respect to the "actual" policy regarding club access.

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Jun 12, 2017 at 8:09 am Reason: See note above.