FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)
Old Jun 12, 2017, 7:04 am
Scottydogg

Programs: BA
Anyone know how to cancel the Creation card and get the free night stay that comes after the £10,000 spend
Ive just hit my £10,000 spend target on the IHG Rewards card for the free night stay that credits on the annverisary which is July 22nd . I spoke to 2 people on the phone from Creation to try and get some info on not using the card in the second year but getting the reward night to credit my account . They were adament that I would be charged £99 if I don’t cancel before the 22nd of July , the only option to avoid getting charged again was to cancel and therefore surrender ever getting that voucher . He was making out that the free night voucher is a perk of taking out the card for the second year . Can anyone confirm about this , he was saying what I was trying to do was to find a loop hole that doesn’t exist . I said that if I didn’t use the card after the 22nd then they can’t charge me , he said that they would and that I wouldn’t be able to get it back in anyway
Starting to feel like I wasted a lot of spending on this card trying to get a perk that seems to be out of reach