FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Europa (SkyTeam) to enter partnership with Ryanair
Old Jun 10, 2017, 4:47 pm
C W

Programs: DL PM, AS MVP 75K, HH/SPG/MR Gold, Amex Plat, PRG, CSR
Originally Posted by NickB
If you think that the typical customers on Ryanair are "bachelor parties", you are singularly uninformed. I am sure that there are some destinations and some times of the week and of the year when you will encounter these on Ryanair (althgouh you will also encounter some on traditional carriers too for flights with similar times and destinations) but let us not grossly over-generalise. I can assure you that I have yet to encounter a bachelor party on my FR flights to MRS.
The bachelor party was more of a joke and general observation about LCC passengers rather than literally claiming that every Ryanair flight is full of bachelor parties.

I do seem to experience a stunningly high number of them whenever I fly LCCs in Europe though, maybe I'm just unlucky

All that said, I do typically find one consistent benefit in both Europe and the US of flying legacy airlines is more pleasant, quiet, and experienced fellow passengers.