FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion: 10 Suite Night Awards (SNAs) for Plats with 50 nights in calendar year
Old Jun 8, 2017, 5:07 pm
YYJMSP

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite, VSE/MVC Chairman's Club
SNAs can't be applied because all suites in SNA pool have been filled?

I am trying to apply SNAs to a couple of bookings approx. a month from now.

It isn't letting me do so online for a variety of unknown reasons (from the generic "Suite Night Awards cannot be applied to this reservation" to "due to a complex rate...")

So I asked my Ambassador to look in to it, assuming it's just some tech glitch, as it has been in the past and they were able to attach the SNAs in their system.

His response back was that "the allotment for Suite Night Awards has been filled, meaning all suites available for the Suite Night Award program have been filled". He went on to say that I could go ahead and book suites outright (at additional cost) for those dates.

How can that be?

It's more than 5 days in advance of the reservations, so how can the suites in the SNA pool already be filled, as they shouldn't be allocated until 5 days in advance of arrival?

If the underlying suites are booked (which is the only way the first statement would make sense), how can I be offered bookings for those suites?

I don't understand...